Our fun interactive app will be a hit with your Facebook friends and family. We recommend moving it to the front of the tabs for ample visibility.
Below are the steps to get you started:
- Be sure you are logged in as an administrator or you won’t be able to follow the simple steps.
Click on the link below or copy and paste it into your browser and hit “enter”.
Upon clicking “Add Page Tab” the user will be redirected to the landing page of the application (or the permission screen if you have never used the application).
You do not need to grant the application permission unless you want to use the application. The tab has already been added to you brand page at this point.
If you have not updated your brand page to use Timeline, the tab will show up at the bottom of the list of tabs along the left side of the brand page. You may have to click the MORE link to see it. They will then want to move its position to a more prominent location near the top.
If you have updated their brand page to Timeline, the tab will show up as one of their icons on the right side of the top bar. If you have a lot of tab applications you will want to reorder this one to the top three so users don’t have to click the down arrow on the right to find it.
A few ideas for how to use the Welcome to the Water – Movie Maker for your business:
- Taking a new customer out for a test drive? Snap a few pics and you can help them see themselves boating with a short film, starring... them!
- Hosting a demo event? Capture the best moments of your event to keep it fresh in the mind of your followers and current/potential customers.
- Spend a day on the water with friends, family and/or co-workers? Use your photos to create your boating movie to share on your own Facebook page or company page.
- Create a company-wide contest for the best staff movie. Encourage your team to take part and share their enthusiasm for the boating lifestyle.
Movie Maker Partner Facebook Pages
We want to extend our gratitude to our partners who have and continue to support Discover Boating initiatives.
Below are the list of our partners who have added the new Movie Maker app to their Facebook pages. If you do not see your page, please let us know and we will add it as soon as possible.