Discover Boating Dealer Program
Grow Boating's new Discover Boating Dealer Program recognizes the critical contribution of the dealer community to the process of "growing boating." This program gives dealers the option to use materials connected to the national Discover Boating marketing campaign, and to integrate their businesses with the boating industry's national Discover Boating campaign.
- Free Listing on the DiscoverBoating.com Dealer Finder (Available Now)
- Registered dealers and marinas will receive a listing and link on the DiscoverBoating.com so that consumers can find their dealerships using a variety of search mechanisms.
- Discover Boating Posters, Decals, DVDs and Brochures (Spring 2006)
- Registered dealers and marinas will receive two free full-color Discover Boating posters and the new looped DVD to play in their dealership or marina. Receive a starter supply of Discover Boating Brochures window decals & temporary tattoos just for registering. Additional supplies may be purchased at cost.
- Digital Boating Lifestyle Pictures and Logos in the Image Bank on GrowBoating.com (Spring 2006)
- Registered dealers and marinas have access to dozens of high-quality lifestyle images of people enjoying a variety of boating products and the new Discover Boating logo. Images may be used in print, video and billboard advertising, yellow pages ads, web sites, and other promotional material.
- Coming Soon: New Discover Boating Print Ad Builder
- Registered dealers and marinas and their agencies have unlimited access to an online ad-builder that will allow them to create and customize ads with the 2006 Discover Boating photos and themes. Once assembled, the ads can be downloaded onto a computer and emailed to a printer or media outlet.
- Coming Soon: New Discover Boating Direct Mail Builder
- Registered dealers and marinas and their agencies can customize direct mail pieces with Discover Boating photos and themes by using the direct mail builder. The direct mail builder is easy to use and includes suggested letters and visuals.
- Online Resource Guide (Spring 2006)
- Registered dealers and marinas also have access to a special section of GrowBoating.com with an online resource guide filled with information on marketing and advertising "best practices" to enhance consumer outreach efforts.